ETI manufactures a variety of power conditioning and computer products with the main focus areas being:
|Critical applications that require a high degree of operating reliability for data or process security;|
|Applications that require continuous or extended operation under all power conditions;|
|Applications where the equipment is subjected to harsh environmental requirements.|
ETI's Rugged Products have become the Standard for High Reliability. Our products are in use around the world including:
|Shipboard applications including the US Navy's surface ships and submarines;|
|Airborne applications including US Air Force, Coast Guard and Navy aircraft;|
|Ground transport applications including US Army and Joint Operations vehicles;|
|Mobile site applications including NATO, State Department and Marine Corps. deployment;|
|Petro-Chemical applications including Refineries, Off-Shore Platforms and Pipelines;|
|Process operations ranging from Breweries to Nuclear Power Plants.|
The following links take you to the various product categories where you can find more details.
- Uninterruptible Power Systems
- PowerStation™, WorldPower™, openUPS™, UPStart™ and PersonalSource™ Uninterruptible Power Systems.
- Power Distribution Units
- PowerStation Rugged Intelligent Power Distribution Units (PDU).
- Frequency Converters
- PowerStation Rugged Rackmount, NEMA and Portable Frequency Converters.
- DC/AC Inverters
- PowerStation Rugged Rackmount, NEMA and Universal Mount Power DC/AC Inverters.
- Power Conditioners
- PowerStation Rugged Rackmount, NEMA and Universal Mount Power Conditioners.
- DC and Telecommunications Power Systems
- TelecomPower™ and CellPower™ DC and AC Power Systems.
- Rugged Computer and Peripheral Enclosures
- MissionCritical™ Rugged Rackmount or Universal Mount Computer and Peripheral Enclosures.
- Custom Designs
- ETI designs and manufactures a variety of rugged products for specific customer applications.
- Includes items such as auxiliary UPS battery chargers, extended battery modules, rugged transit cases, rack slides and interface software.