FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Energy Technologies Opens New Research & Development Facility to Its Campus.
- Mansfield, OH, April 7, 2008: Energy Technologies, Inc. (ETI) opened its newest 5000 square foot facility today after a ceremonial yellow ribbon was cut by Ohioís Governor Ted Strickland. Following the ceremony, the governor and various other city and county officials were given a tour of the new office along with ETIís manufacturing facilities.
Expanded TacticalPowerģ Generator, Inverter, UPS, Solar and Fuel Cell Product Lines to be featured.
The building, located in downtown Mansfield, was in a state of disrepair until purchased by ETI in 2006 and immediately began a total renovation for the companyís expansion. The renovation features many energy efficiency upgrades which will ultimately include powering the building by Solar Energy and will become the new home of Energy Technologiesí Research and Development along with Engineering, and Inside Sales and Marketing.
In addition to ETIís existing power product offerings the company is now developing many renewable energy initiatives including solar applications and fuel cells. Energy Technologies was recently awarded a million dollar development grant through Ohioís ďThird Frontier Fuel Cell InitiativeĒ on fuel cell technology.
This new facility now joins ETIís growing campus of buildings in the downtown Mansfield area. These facilities include:
- ETIís main manufacturing facility.
- Specially designed building for testing engine driven generators.
- Training and Marketing facility.
- Warehouse facility.
- Additional Manufacturing expansion.
Energy Technologies, Inc. (ETI), established in 1991, is a privately held electronics and technology manufacturing company. ETI currently operates from its 32,200 square feet of manufacturing and engineering facilities in Mansfield, Ohio. ETI has become a world leader in providing extremely reliable power backup and generation equipment to the Defense, Homeland Security, Industrial, Medical, and Telecomm market sectors .
ETI provides highly reliable, yet cost effective product solutions for the rugged computer and power conditioning requirements of its customers. ETIís product line includes Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), Inverters, Frequency Converters, Generators and Solar Products.
Governor Ted Strickland Cuts the Ceremonial Yellow Ribbon
For More Information Regarding ETI, Contact:
Energy Technologies, Inc.
Rugged Power <> Global Solutions
219 Park Avenue East, Mansfield, OH 44902-1845